Sunday, March 16, 2008

Princess Bed?




Ok... I know you ladies LOVE to shop... so we are looking for a big girl bed for Sela. It is time to move her out of the crib. She wants a Princess bed... and truth be told... I always envied my friends who had the swirly white bedroom sets when I was a kid.
BUT I don't want to get something she can't stand as she gets a little bit older. We were thinking maybe a simple 4 poster canopy bed, kind of like the picture (with nice beddding though!) and we can a sheers on the side to soften it.
Any ideas will be happily accepted.

On the reCREATE front, The big grant I was waiting to open up opens this week... and I have a meeting with the Superintendent of the Office of Education for the School District. Cross your fingers that goes well!

9 comments:

Jeanne said...

I wish I could help, but even though I have two girls...neither one got a princess bed! The older one ended up in half a bunk bed that hubby had stored in our shed. When the younger one was ready we got them a set of bunk beds. They are white though! And the younger one has a Princess blanket on her bunk. That's as close to a Princess bed as these gals are going to get....

Good luck!

Unknown said...

Keeping everything crossed for you for the grant Donna!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dangnabbit! I wish you lived here in CO so we could start this franchise together. We would ROCK at this! sw

http://www.rompnroll.com/

Carol said...

I would have loved a princess bed! We got Fletcher a Wiggles big red car bed and he loved it. Good thing too was we sold it to a friend, so thought it was well worth it.

Kari said...

Fingers crossed that all goes well!! What little girl wouldn't *LOVE* a princess bed like that one?!

Heather said...

Throwing all my best to reCREATE - wow, Donna, it'll be happening so soon. Your heart's work!!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful bed, perfectly suited for a little princess. :D

A Cupcake Life said...

that looks like a bed on JCPenny.com minus the tall posts. they have great deals when they are on sale, which is almost all the time. Look online for free shipping codes, they are always out there!

Jackie said...

Oh I love that bed...I want one..surely I could be a princess too...or queen might be even better :)