Sunday, February 1, 2009

What a Difference a Week Makes...

Did I really say my life was carefree on Monday? That must have been before I had to take Zach to the doc again for his Asthma, Sela threw up on me, and I practically begged the doc on the phone for cough medicine with codeine so that I might someday get over this cough that is BACK.

I guess I was still caught up in the high from our new president!

So now I am looking down the barrel of a week that includes:

*Planning/purchasing/prepping food for a gazillion kids at Zach's b-day on Saturday Afternoon
* Finishing my presentation for a group of teachers at the IMAX theatre on Saturday Morning.
* Finishing and prepping materials for a Valentines Craft for Saturday morning for reCREATE.
*Praying that this cough will miraculously go away by tomorrow and that the kids will be healthy this week.
*All this and Mark will be gone for most of it. This is taking some getting used to.

I'm going to bed. I'm tired just thinking about it. Have a great week and wish me luck!

No comments: