Friday, January 7, 2011

A new year and a chance to start new goals!

What will 2011 bring?

What a wild ride 2010 was. I felt frantically busy thrugh most of it, and didn't care much for the pace.

This year I have some things I am going to commit to doing for myself:

Reconnect with friends - last year I wasn't much of a friend - between being a mom, keeping the nonprofit moving forward I let "me" fall by the wayside some.

Run. I miss my running... I miss the awesome ideas that would pop into my head when I was in the middle of a run.

Unplug more often. I am going to make more days be unplugged days. Emails can wait a bit.

Celebrate my kids more. Man - I have some great kiddos - I want to slow down and laugh more often with them.

Blog. I love to look back on my blog and remember moments that I blogged about. Especially family moments... my fav.

Cook from Scratch - we are trying to ditch all the food wrapped in plastic.... that means lots of meals from scratch.... yummy... but also requires some planning on my part.

Mark and I want to be in the best physical shape we can for his 50th b-day. My goal is to look like his MUCH younger wife - haha! :)

What will 2011 bring for you?

1 comment:

Heather said...

The "much younger wife" - cute, cute, cute! Good luck with this goal, my friend!

And how the heck are you these days? Let's see some more blog posts soon. Wink wink wink. Nope, no pressure or anything.