Sunday, December 21, 2008

Great Project over at ScrapMatters


Hey All.... I do a little eco-blurb over at Scrap Matters for their Project Re-new it blog entries once a month. With all the envelopes arriving in the mail at the moment... I thought I would pass this timely project along that Kate created. You can find it here.
Wile coming up with the eco-facts about junk mail I learned that the average American adult spends 8 months of their life dealing with junk mail. The link has links to get off all those awful lists and save some trees!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Dawn said...

Happy, Healthy, Safe Holidays to you and your family!!!!!
Boston Dawn

Heather said...

Your information always adds so much dimension to the reNEWit blog posts - I always end up scratching my head on what I can do to diminish waste in my household (and what I can make with it too, heh heh).

Merry Christmas, my friend!

Unknown said...

That looks like a cool project.

Happy New Year!