Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year - I have been busily cleaning closets - donating clothes and stuff we just don't need. It feels sgood to simplify. I must say that the con of reCREATE, is that I had gotten to the point I wasn't throwing anything away... so there were little stacks of reCREATE stuff in drawers here, and bags there... I finally got it out and it feels good!

I have been such an awful blogger as of late, and again, am thinking that I am missing things - and need to get them written down.

Zach said he was a "car with rocket boosters" in the car the other day, and not to be overdone, Sela sing-songed , "Well I am a horsey car with fairy dust!" It was so funny to me that in each of their minds they had clearly "won" that one! I mush prefer the verbal wars to the hitting, pinching and other mean things they have been doing to eachother lately.

Sela is LOVING her Doll house from Christmas, and Zach is Mr. Hot Wheels these days.

I will post some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yes, let's see those photos!

Happy, happy New Year to you, and may we get to hang out in person soon!