Monday, July 14, 2008

Lovin' this Template!




The lovely and talented Heather - who is a superstar in the Spraground had a fabulous template on her blog as a freebie. It was so good that it got me scrapping this evening when I really should have been working on reCREATE. Sometimes a girl just needs a break! As you can see from the pictures Sela embraces the ocean the same way I do. If she could tell me her dreams I'm sure they would involve dolphins and mermaids. Look closely you will see she even made sand angels.


credits: Template: Heather Lee Paper: OScraps moonrise Joanne Brisebois 2 Embellishment tags: Laura Ping coaster beach, coaster summer

4 comments:

Carol said...

Your page looks fantastic. I also loved working with Heathers template.

Dawn said...

Oh...this is Wonderful!!! I love templates and Heather's is special...Those fires are scary and so sad!! watching it all from this end of the country...Those firefighters are amazing!! see ya around the playground...dewnie

Anonymous said...

Cute page. I just downloaded that template! ~D

Heather said...

AWESOME Donna! You really made this template sing!!! Thanks for using it, gf. ;)