Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sela Sayings


I try to collect the funny things my kids say around their birthdays and just didn't get it done for Sela until now... so here is what you can overhear in our house at the moment...


Her a naughty princess (when any girl her age doesn't act to her liking)
Ariel and Cinderella are coming over for a party (daily)

Zachie - you my favorite prince.

Moama - can I have a bweakfast bar?

I Looove Crawberries!

Where's my Zachie?

Moama - we need to buy some sparkly decorations for the party. (daily)

I want to wear a B- You-Ti-Ful dress today!
Zachie - calm down. (ahem - I guess I taught her that one)

I love sparkely things!

Moama, you get me my little pink blanket?

Mama, Mama listen to me.... (hmmm again, wonder where she got this?!)
She also have named all of her stuffed animals - Spala for baby otter, Lina and Nina for her cats, etc... they all have unique names.

She is so funny. I have never seen a little girl talk with her hands so much.

Her synapses must be firing in overtime at the moment because she has had some seriously weird dreams recently.

1. She is convinced her ceiling fan light can talk. Luckly all is said was "turn off"

2. She dreamed a hand was under her bed the other night, and tried to tickle her. I asked her if it was mean and she said nope... but I don't like hands under my bed.

I sent her to bed with a squirt bottle with magic water in it - that makes scray stuff go away... hopefully that will keep her sleeping tonight.


3 comments:

cathy said...

OMG! Those are just too funny. I am glad you were able to capture and remember those. I have been trying to have notepads around every corner to capture the funny things the kids say. She is priceless. Very cute!

Heather said...

Your little princess is so squeezable. She will soon be breaking hearts all over the Bay Area.

Love the spray bottle idea. You're a genius!

BTW, I have a question to ask you - would you email me at hi_c74 at hotmail dot com ? Thanks. :D

Tezra Williams said...

HOw gorgeous is she and those sayings are adorable!!!