Friday, September 5, 2008

Woo Hoo! Week 2 of Kindergarten

I got the most wonderful present in Zach's folder today - a little progress report from his teacher. He got Excellents and Wow's
across the board. She said he was "a great kid!" I'm so proud of our little Zach.
It felt really good to get that... a validation that somewhere along the way I must have done something right as a mom.

Tomorrow morning is our first "real" soccer game. Zach said he is a little nervous. I told him it is just supposed to be fun!

We signed Sela up for "ballerina school" - aka ballet class today. She has her first lesson on Tuesday. Here is what she was saying on the way some from getting her little pink ballet shoes.
"Mama is it Tuesday yet?"
Me - "no honey, it is Friday."
not 3 seconds later..."what about now... is it Tuesday yet?"
This went on for 3 miles.

I have NO idea where she gets her lack of patience! (I type as I laught to my impatient self.)

Poor Mark has to work this weekend.

No comments: