Saturday, November 15, 2008

Zach's Soccer Games and Sela Being Silly



 

 

 

 


Zach has had such a great experience playing soccer this season. His coach is great... patient but also teaching the kids so much about Soccer. They had their end of season party last week and their last game today. I snapped off these pictures last week at his game. He loves playing goalie - and I was especially proud that he didn't let the other team score once! He also scored a goal - so that was fun!

I also had some fun with Sela snapping off some shots of her entertaining herself during the game.... pretending to be a butterfly and just plain being silly.

When I asked Zach is he had fun playing soccer he said, "I would have more fun if we would win more."
Me, "But Zach - this is about having fun - not about winning."
Zach, "but Mom - winning IS fun!

He is definitely got my competitive gene - poor child!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tezra Williams said...

What a fun time Sela is having, makes me want to just jump in and play :)

I love the picture of Zach running through the people tunnel!

cathy said...

okay, how great are those pictures! you got some really great shots. i just have to say, sela is picking up your expressions perfectly, too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love that first shot! I wish I would have gotten one like that at the end of Kendal's games. ~D