Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Eyes in the back of my head

My kids have believed for some time now that I have eyes in the back of my head. They can't figure out how I know wha they are doing when I am not looking right at them, so I offhandedly told them it was the eyes in the back of my head. Then one day Sela wants me to wear piggy tails... and I ask why.
She says, "So I can see the eyes in the back of your head!"

They keep moving my hair trying to catch a glimpse.

Sela even starts to ask me how I knew she was doing something, will catch herself, and say, "I Knoooww the eyes in the back of your head."

They are soo funny.

2 comments:

Heather said...

They don't know too much about the eyes in the back of my head, but my kids know I have horns and fangs that can appear at the drop of a hat. Bwahahaha!

minniegab said...

Hearing these things from kids is really refreshingly funny! Only they can think of things in that way and be so cute!