Monday, April 14, 2008

But Mama....


This post is comepltely out of order... but I want to write it down so I don't forget to scrap it one day soon...

When we dropped Zach off at my parents house to stay for a few days last month, Sela was really quiet when we left.

She said her goodbyes and when we were about a mile away, she said, Where's Zachie?"
Me, "Zach is staying with Papa and Nama for a few days, remember."
Sela, "But Mama, Zachie is ours... he belongs to us!"

While Zach was there, he would give his daily call to say hi, and in the past always wanted to talk to me. This last trip he would say, "Hi Mama. Can I talk to Sela?"

I'm so glad they love eachother so much - even if they do seem to be mean at least 10 times a day to eachother!

2 comments:

Tezra Williams said...

DOn't you just love stepping into the world and hearing how much they love each other??? PRECIOUS!

Jackie said...

That story is so cute...aren't you glad they love each other so much ;) Mine got along till they got teenagers...now they are best friends again