Sunday, April 20, 2008

ReCREATE debuts!




Yesterday was the Celebrate the Earth event in my city. It was the first event we were at for reCREATE... and it was a huge success! We had kids doing crafts from the moment the event opened, until we closed down for the day. I was so thrilled and happy. I had a few friends and familiar faces come by and it was so nice!

I am completely behind on my Digi in Deep class. I am feeling disconnected because I just can't seem to keep up. Part of what I love about the class is the bonding part... and I am missing out but I just don't have the bandwidth at the moment.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Congratulations, Donna! What an amazing feeling that is, I'm sure!
Your dream has become reality! I knew you could do it!!

As for class...I hope you are able to work on getting caught up when things slow down for you.

Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Very cool Donna. We wanted to come but were out of town. Please let us know the next time you do something like this! ~Dusti

Heather said...

AWESOME, Donna! I feel so proud to be associated with you in my little way!