Friday, April 11, 2008

Zach - Then and Now



Here is my latest Digi in Deep homework. Can you believe how much my little Zach has changed?

Zachie has the stomach flu... so last nights plan to go to the Auburn Art Walk was a bust. Mark came home and I snuck over to the PlacerArts gallery to see the Box show I am showing in. I was standing near my box when someone walked up and bid $60.00 for it. I was soooo thrilled. She is a Roseville Artist and said, "I could totally see this in my house!" She said she was shocked she hadn't met me yet, us both being Roseville artists, and I laughed, and said I wasn't an artist... that I did the box to promote reCREATE. She said that saying I wasn't an artist "was rather subjective". Yep, she pretty much made my day! I was thinking I was going to have to buy my own box just because nobody else would want it! I will upload a picture of it in the next post.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

What a great job on this layout!! this class is amazing!! hope zach feels better!!!!
dewnie

Jackie said...

he sure has grown into a handsome boy...love what you did with the lo

Carol said...

Your layout looks fantastic! I hope little Zach gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome layout! And you ARE an artist. What a great story! Cathy