Friday, April 11, 2008

My "Outside the Box" Light



Here is a not so great picture of my entry for the Outside the Box Art Show with Placer Arts. I was thrilled to see it displayed in the window... and the picture isn't great because you can't see the side designs on the box. The box was made from primarily stuff that was destined for the trash can - that was saved...

There was bidding activity on it, and bids will be accepted until the beginning of May.

My entry was to raise awareness of my program reCREATE, and Meredith Fenwick was awesome and said I could use her paper for this fund raiser.

The hang tag looks like this:



I hung it with with a rough piece of twine, and I was happy with how it came out.

2 comments:

Eudora said...

That's lovely. Best of luck on the auction.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's neat. How did you make it?! sw