Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Second Assignement for Week 1



Spring has Sprung and I don't want to be inside! For the past three days I think we have been outside more than in... it has been WONDERFUL! The only down fall is that the pollen is super abundant this year so we are sneezing... but who cares... it is gorgeous!

I took the above pictures of Zach at Fairytale Town last week.
I should have a few more layouts done in the next day or two to post.

I am starting to hit the whole funding mode of reCREATE so... hopefully we will be shopping for space and a vehicle soon.

We started cleaning out our garage this weekend.... I can't believe how much stuff we have from when the kids were babies. We have some serious giving and donating to do.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I love what you did with this with the brushes and stuff...and that blended photo is stunning of Zach