Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Envelope please....

Before I announce the winner of the logo contest... I want to thank Linda and Dawn and Taylor for submitting logo designs to me. All of the entries were appealing and all for different reasons.

Dawn and Taylor creatively used the Reuse logo to make a reCREATE logo.... and I would have never thought to do that. It was incredibly creative.

I live in a city that could be consered "consumer heaven" there is a huge mall, and people LOVE to shop here... so one thing I knew about how I package reCREATE is that re-use needs to look hip and cool.... and Linda captured that perfectly in her crisp clean designs....

So... the winning logo for reCREATE is:




Linda;
Please tell me your favorite digi store... and I will send you a gift card!

Thank you so much ladies for offering up your incredible talents. I truly appreciate it!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love it!
sw

Unknown said...

WOW Donna, Dawn and Taylor's logo is so cool! Simple but so effective!!

Unknown said...

ok not sure if effective is the right word lol, but you know what i mean!

Unknown said...

Oh oh oh oh! :D :D :D

How cool! Thank you! :D

I will shoot you an email right away with the highres files.

I am on top of the world right now! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Linda! I just love everything that she does...it's always beautiful, creative and classy!

Heather said...

Great stuff -

Kari said...

Classic and striking - *love* it!! In true Linda style ;)

Jackie said...

love your new logo....