Sunday, February 3, 2008

So Missing the Playground

Wow... I had no idea that grant writing was so consuming. The things I have learned through this journey about how usable trash is handled and how California struggles to keep art alive in the schools is fascinating. The grant is due on Wednesday. Zach's Birthday is on Saturday... so I likely won't be playing in the playground until next week. I really want to go check out everyone's blog and see what you have been creating... but I must stay focused... and with that I am back to my final read of my revisions for today. Have a great week!

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

I admire your dedication and just wanted to wish you good luck on completing your grant. Happy Birthday to Zach as well.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Tezra Williams said...

MIssing you too Donna! You'll do a great job I'm sure!
Tez

Ljonezy said...

We miss you Donna! Hope your grant get approved as you have put in so much hard work! Come play when you have time again.

Anonymous said...

grant writing, sounds fun...ha ha! Just catchin up on some of my favorite blogs now that the V-Day parties are over. See you Saturday!

Kari said...

You are missed, too, but we've got you swing saved so don't worry! I'm proud of you for your hard work on getting your non-profit up and running ... sounds like it will be a wonderful opportunity! Enjoy the birthday festivities, too! Can't wait to see the pics and pages :)

Dawn said...

miss ya...but this is important...we are saving your swing....
dewnie