Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sweet Baby Ci


I had to scrap this picture of my daughter sleeping. You can tell by her positions and the look of peace in her face that she loves sleepingas much as me. I wish Zach was the same... he wakes up alot and has trouble self soothing.

It was fun to scrap... but even walking away from it for 2 weeks is making me feel rusty and unsure of myself. I must scrap a page a day until I feel like I am in the groove again!

Hope you got to see the Lunar eclipse tonight... it was cool!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, this is so adorable and sweet! I can't blame you a bit for wanting to kiss those feet. What an interesting position for sleeping. But oh so sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Yep, we got to see the eclipse! I posted a couple of pictures on my blog. :o)

Love your work!

Tezra Williams said...

Beautiful page Donna! that picture just makes you say AWWWWWWW! I love the effect you used on the picture, was it the orton effect?

Carol said...

Ohh, it makes me want to curl up with her and sleep.
Carol :-)

Kari said...

What is not to love about a sleeping baby?! Glad to see you scrapping again ... I need to do the same ;)