Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just Keep Swimming!




Zach and Sela have truly turned into water babes this summer. Was it really just in June that Zach wouldn't put his head under water?
Oh! I am just so proud of their efforts and how they have learned to love the water... because I was afraid we wouldn't share that love. (Zach would barely put his face in at the beginning of summer - and now he is jumping into the deep end and swimming across!)
I can not believe the summer is almost over, and Zach will be in Kindergarten in a few short weeks. (swallowing the lump in my throat). Life just seems to be moving so fast. Sigh.

2 comments:

Carol said...

What cute photos. Good luck with Zach starting school, I wore sunglasses for 3 days when Fletcher first started.

Tezra Williams said...

We're in the same boat. My Lainie starts kindergarten on Wednesday :(

Love the water baby pictures