Thursday, August 28, 2008

Zach's First Day of Kindergarten

 

 

 


Here are the pictures of Zach's first day of kindergarten from earlier this week. He was really excited. I told him I would iron his shirt - and he said, "Wow.... I better call Namie and tell her... you NEVER iron my stuff." (My mom actually likes ironing - me - I think I'm allergic to it). But hey - he had to look good for the pictures right?!

Zach lined up right away when the bell sounded, and was SO SERIOUS. The last picture was him leaving after the first day - he is smiling and happy. He really likes his teacher!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

cathy said...

i love how they look like they are growing up but they are still our little boys. i am so glad he had a good day!

Carol said...

The photos are gorgeous. You must be so proud of him.

Anonymous said...

Glad he likes school! BTW, I am allergic to ironing too!