Thursday, August 28, 2008

OH My... I'm a Soccer Mom?!

 

 


Next thing you know I'll be shopping for a hybrid van - ha ha!

Zach is LOVING soccer - his team is the Coyotes, and he previously knew 3 of the kids on his team - which is nice! How about those cool shoes?!

I'm really proud of him - he is trying hard, and listening to his coach, and despite the heat - not complaining! He even got the team ball for trying hard and not complaining last week!
(Sela is on the sidelines breaking into the snacks I brought for after practice and keeping me running to find a new bush for her to pee behind - despite potty runs before practice.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

cathy said...

oh my goodness, look at how cute he is and those shoes are priceless!

Carol said...

Those shoes are fantastic! Great to hear he is enjoying his soccer.

Anonymous said...

Very cool shoes! Kendal has that same green soccer ball. Gosh, I guess I am a "soccer mom" too!
~D