Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Missing My Digital Classes!


I really have no time to even spend scrapping right now... a million things to do, and yet, I'm wishing I was taking a class over at JessicaSprague.com


I played with this supercute Whimsical Wonderland Freebie collaboration kit today and made this layout.
Tomorrow I have a meeting with SCORE - re: my Creative ReUse idea. I have been crunching some numbers today, and I worry that I am going to really have to work for some time before bringing any moolah home. This is discouraging because I really want to do something both creative and good for the environment... but I am not sure the numbers make sense. Unless of course there is someone out there who'd like to give me a generous grant to get this project going. :)

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Donna, your page looks great! I am also missing JS classes :-(
I was looking at the cake in the post below and it is amazing! And what a cute conversation with your son, even if that early in the morning.
Carol :-)

Anonymous said...

OK, you claim to check your site meter but do you check your comments? This is a beautiful page. susan

Anonymous said...

SW;
I answered you below... don't you check my comments to your comments??
:O