Thursday, December 20, 2007

Reserving the name!!

I've not been here much this week. Tuesday night Santa visited our house - and there were 5 familes and 11 kids here... great fun and awesome pictures that I promise to share soon. Last night I went out to dinner with a couple of my girlfriends - My mom was kind enough to watch the kids because Mark was in the bay area for the night. Was nice for some adult time - and I am proud to say we talked about more than just our kids!
Tomorrow I am going to file a name reservation request for my potential non-profit. I found out there are some significant grants via the city that would be coming up for possible consideration - with paperwork due February 8th - ACK! I need to have my 501C 3 done by then to be considered... so I guess I will file the other paperwork next week - if I am able to get the name reserved tomorrow.

Scrambling to get a bare bones board put together for me to put the paperwork in. Could so use a clone of myself. Speaking of needing to be in two places at once... I need to sign off and go give my husband some attention!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna! Thanks again to you and Mark for opening your house up for our Christmas Party. I am a slacker and need to post my pictures from the night....