Monday, December 17, 2007

A Visit From Santa

From Digital Scrap...


Yesterday we went to the Fishers' house for a Santa Claus Party! The kids all were dressed in their PJ's and it was as cute as can be. I think Zach and Ci did pretty good considering it took us almost 3 hours to make the trip there. Sela ended up sitting right next to Santa... and Zach came and sat hiding behind me for much of the time... finally we were able to get him to go to Santa - and when Santa asked him what he wanted - he said a "Wish Box" - like on Little Einsteins. He wants his box to magically turn into what he wants when he opens it. It took some convincing for him to understand Santa DID give him a wish box - because he was wishing for Legos - and that was what Santa brought him. I had to tell him that Little Einsteins was all about Hollywood effects - and that isn't real. It was the first time I tried out my camera for any length of time and I LOOOVVVE it! But I have TONS to learn!

Last night we stayed at a hotel. Zach was asleep long before we got there. Mark just plopped him into bed and he snoozed for hours before stirring. Ci took a little longer to settle down - but she slept through the night - and for that I was thankful!

Watched the end of Survivor - and reminded myself to STOP watching it as they always give the money to the jerks. Oh well!

No comments: