Friday, December 21, 2007

Santa Claus Came to Town!




We had such a nice holiday celebration with the kids on Tuesday. It was my kind of party to host - everyone brought food and yummy drinks - and I really didn't have much to do the day of the party - so I went to the mall and found Sela that sassy dress (The shoes were her addition - and there was no getting them off of her) and Zach his train sweater.
I liked Santa - he was nice - kept asking the kids if they had been good - I LOVED that!!
Zach said Santa looked way to different from the other day... true... so he wasn't too warm and fuzzy with him. He just can't trust a guy who can change his appearance just like that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the picture of sela and kendal together too! don't you love when you get shots like that! hope your enjoying your new camera!