Sunday, January 6, 2008

2 more for the weekend



Here are my weekend layouts...

What would I have done if it weren't for Liv? Her stuff is front and center in my work this weekend. First the awesome Shutter plopper that helped me out when my creativity blew out the window with the storm. If you don't already know - I'm fiercely competitive - so I WILL get a LO done each week if there is a possible prize involved.
The beautiful paper in the LO of Sela and her sweater also came from Liv. The other stuff (frame and ribbon) came from the 12 days of Whimsical Wonderland (Flergs and Franziska) . I also used an acid wash photo action on the picture. Still not in love with this LO... so it will sit in my Work in Progrss file until I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't comment because you made me cry. Seriously. I thinking that we need to somehow meet somewhere with the kids next year. Are you game? sw

Donna S. said...

Susan Susan... You are the SECOND person to say my blog makes them cry.
I TOTALLY miss you guys, and would LOVE to restart our NY tradition again complete with kids next year (MAybe we can get a babysitter for a while??!)
We need to catch up via phone... I need reCREATE advice from my business minded friend.