Saturday, January 12, 2008

Strawberries and Creme

I'm getting tired of this dreary gray weather, so I was looking at my summer photos and wanted to share a very funny video of my daughter eating strawberries with whipped creme.... but I have tried 4 times now and can't get it to load on my page... so the best I can offer is this link tothe upload... if you know what I'm doing wrong - please let me know!

My LOAD layout is from pictures I extracted from this video. Here is my layout too.

Oh... and I've been tagged by my local digi scrapping friend Tezra - and promise to post 7 random things about me tomorrow...
ohhh the suspense of it all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

makes me hungry for stawberries!cute LO! If you can believe it, I have done 9 pages for the LOAD challenge. Way to lazy to take pics and upload them at this point!

Kari said...

I absolutely *LOVE* this LO!!!!! Can't believe all of those pics came from a video! Utterly perfect - I'll have to "lift" it sometime soon!