Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Doesn't she have two kids?"




You may or may not have noticed that I haven't been doing many layouts of my little girl recently. Every time I would try to journal about her, my eyes would literally well up with tears - because we're just having a "moment together" these days. I can't find the words to describe it - and I know I have gone through this with Zachie at times too... where my love feels so deep that I can't appropriately capture my feelings on paper.
My Sela girl will just make up a song and sing to herself and dance in the shopping cart to the background music at the grocery store... she is just too sweet for words at the moment - and my journaling doesn't do her justice... but she is too dang cute not to scrap!

Credits: Template - Jen Caputo
Papers - Jen Wilson Comfy Jammies
Fonts: Impact, Kayleigh and Century Gothic.

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness! WHAT an adorable, sweet little girl. Those eyes! They pull you right in. You are truly, truly blessed.

This layout and your journaling is lovely. I think you did a remarkable job with your journaling for I can tell it came straight from your heart.

Simply super all around. :o)

Anonymous said...

Seriously, are those eyelashes for real?!! They're amazing! I can't wait to see the sweet girl again...sigh...in May! Zachie too!

sw

Birgit said...

Ahhh you're little girl is sooo adorable!! Such a great age! My youngest is 5 but sometimes I wish she was still just a little younger... Lovely LO!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

LivE said...

donna, i am soooo loving your layouts! all of them! i'm delayed with LOAD as well ... real life gets in the way, huh? at least we don't forget our priorities, right? :D (((hugs)))

Unknown said...

This is so adorable. Your girl is a real sweetheart.

Jackie said...

Oh this is too cute :) What a doll baby