Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pullin' out the Baby Pictures




I really might take a break from this challenge tomorrow - I must admit I hate to quit things - so even though I need to be focusing my time on other things I'm still pushing myself to get a page done every day..... anyone else doing the challenge feeling that way?!
This layout is of Zach at 8 month - these pictures reminded me of how much fun we had that month... I had just quit my job and Mark was gone, so it was just Zach and I - we napped and played and had such a nice time. I need to strive to be that mom that focuses so well on each moment with my kids, that I was then. Feeling like I have been too grumpy and distracted as of late. Will try and be better tomorrow!

Layout Credits:
EMerritt - Doodled Words in title
SP.com Festival Scallop Border
Frame - Tia Bennet New Growth Brushes
Font: CK Renaissance
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I know what you mean, Donna! I almost didn't do a layout yesterday, but I thought I've come this far...and I'm NOT one to do challenges. For me, I haven't scrapped much in SO long that I wanted to feel a sense of accomplishment in attempting a layout a day.

BUT...it is supposed to be fun, and if it isn't fun for you, then by all means don't do it. You still have 19 more layouts done than you had before and that is fabulous!

Do what your heart tells you. If you are neglecting other things then take a break.

Hugs to you whatever you decide!

Jackie said...

Oh these pics are just too cute...what a good way to remember those cute times of babyhood...

I know what you mean but I have gone to some templates so that it makes thinking easier :) I want to go thru with the challenge just to prove i can...hang in there girlfriend...you can do it ;)