Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Layouts 8 and 9



ok... I have a confession... I thought I would be tired of sitting in front of the computer every day by now with this layout a day (LOAD) challenge - when in fact - I'm more irritated that other things are getting in the way of my playing.
I must stick to my personal challenge of getting them done in a 1/2 hour - otherwise I'll never get anything done this month!

Here are my latest layouts.... if you are ever given the opportunity to observe a humpback whale - do it! They are amazing creatures. I have such a love for the ocean (could be my norwegian blood - although I prefer WARM water!). If you can't go visit the whales - you can always adopt one here.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the whales...saw many in Alaska...love your layouts and love your blog...what can i say..you rock....
dewnie

Unknown said...

That whale LO is really beautiful. Water is pretty terrifying to me, and I get seasick, but I can imagine seeing that is out of this world.

Unknown said...

Love your layouts Donna, they are beautiful! And the whales one - must have been wonderful to see!!

Tezra Williams said...

Donna your work is just beautiful. I'm especially loving the Whales one, it captures the moment perfectly!

Jackie said...

Oh cool lo....I saw a orca up close in our bay and man was that cool....keep up the good work

Ljonezy said...

Love your lo's. I love the lo with the whales. I saw whales in Hawaii - I took tons of pics of them, when I got the film developed it couldn't figure out why I had all these pics of the ocean. Then I realized my little camera telephoto lens didn't get closed enough lol. Love your blog and the los.