Monday, January 21, 2008

Arrrr Mateys - Get Ready to Sail


I'm so thrilled with how this turned out... Zach just decided what kind of party he wants on Friday... and he likes "nice" pirates... it is less than easy to find cute pirate stuff... so I was so happy I found this clip art and was able to play with it. I extracted Zach's picture from some shots of them playing in the front yard.... and turned him into a pirate. (This is the save the date notification - and I will get the invitation done later this week.) And YAHOO - my LOAD layout for today is done because I will definitely include this with his birthday pages! Thanks for looking and thanks ladies for all the nice comments... I'm luvin' the luv!

Credits: Paper M Mareda Home(recolored), KHadfield Pirate doodles, paper tears - Jen Caputo, font: CK centurion

My mom is coming to watch the kids today so I can get my grant draft completed for my first grant submission for reCREATE... trying to pump myself up to get it done.

8 comments:

Ljonezy said...

Glad you found the nice pirate stuff! Love the los you've been doing!

Laurie said...

That is such a cute invitation! Very creative!

Unknown said...

Yeyyy, you found some cool pirate stuff!

Jeanne said...

I love this! You did an excellent job creating this. Zach looks adorable.

AND you got a LOAD done. Whooo hoooo!

:o)

Unknown said...

Oh this is just excellent. Very nicely done.

Kari said...

I'm *speechless*!!! That is BEYOND amazing!! I can't keep up with you, Donna - how do you do it all? Best of luck with your grant ... your idea sounds fantastic!!

Dawn said...

This is great...it worked out so well!! Good luck with your grant!!
dewnie

Jackie said...

Oh you found the cute pirate stuff..very cute lo