Thursday, January 10, 2008

Woo Hoo - Day 10!!



So lovin' this challenge. Glad it is keeping me scrappin - and my Work inProgress file is emptying out quickly. I started this layout forever ago (September) and just couldn't seem to finish it. Now I'm happy with the journaling and flowers - so I will move it to the completed layouts folder.
On another note - I went to a class on Grant Writing today.... it was excellent and I think I am ready to dive into the grant writing for reCREATE. I have run across many people recently who don't understand re-use vs re-cycle. Reuse takes something out of the waste stream - think unwanted items, and uses them to create something without completely transforming it into something different (ie. melting down a drink container to make something else). I saw an example of gorgeous re-use art here.
I need to find a web designer soon to get the web site up... but can't seem to juggle that one into the mix yet. Soon I hope!

5 comments:

Tezra Williams said...

Love the panels kind of design and the flowers are an adorable touch, not to mention the picture ;0)

Great job, I'm enjoying watching your LOAD progress!!!

Carol said...

Donna your layouts for LOAD are looking sensational! Keep them coming!
Carol :-)

Anonymous said...

wow, your doing great on these! I haven't done one single LO but I did manage to load some PS Actions! Great to see you guys today!

Tezra Williams said...

Oh Donna, you've been tagged . . .
check out my blog for the rules!

Unknown said...

This LO is fantastic! I love the colours and the composition. GREAT job!