Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Un LOADed today

No Layout today. I just decided I can't juggle any more things, and the layout was the rational thing to drop. I am really getting serious about this reCREATE thing. I was talking to my husband about something the other day, and said, "My girls"... and he said which girls, and I said - you know my "digi peeps".... which is funny because I don't talk that way.... so he comes in today and says - "you ought to get your "digi peeps" involved in your reCREATE project... if they put their focus into your project, you could have it going be next week!"
So... should you have a spare moment in between layouts, and you'd like to say, Write a grant, build a budget or help me with my website - just say the word or peep!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, not sure that I can help in any way. But if you need to bounce off ideas I am willing to listen. :D