Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day 3 - Catch Your Kiss!


WoooHooo! I am feeling creative.... it is about time... I haven't felt creative for weeks. I have a meeting tomorrow morning - so I finished this up tonight.

This layout started from a template, that I modified.
credits:
template: Meridith Teide: Moriginals.blogspots.com
paper: Emily Merritt grungy polkas blue and green from LDD
fonts: Century Gothic, and Runic MT Condensed
Kiss words: Katie Pertiet grungedup alphas, snapframe alphas
Jen Caputo - Text paths

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a great blog Donna. I love that it has so many beautiful LOs. TFS!

Ljonezy said...

Oh you did a great job with this layout. I saw this template and couldn't figure out what I would use it for, but your lo gave me a good idea. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your LO turned out great! I know what you mean about not feeling creative lately...I've felt the same thing! I can't wait for the new class to start to get the creative juices flowing again!

Unknown said...

Hiya Donna, leaving you some love on your blog! I too know what you mean about not feeling creative right now as haven't done any scrapping, blogging, photography in weeks!