Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Organized!



My friend Tezra motivated me to make a post about the new look for our bonus room. (She was giving me credit for having an organized scrap area)

Mark installed a wall unit across the back of our bonus room, and the kids each got their own adjustable desks. (Sela's with a pink chair, and Zach's with a tractor seat chair.)

Soooo happy! Sooo appreciative of my husband finding a way to make this room look good without spending a fortune. I'd tell you where we bought it... but I don't want my friend Susan to cringe - she *HATES* Ikea. ooops - sorry Susan!

Gotta love my parents for TOTALLY spoiling us for Christmas and footing much of the bill for this little project. I still need to move all my stuff into it's proper place... but I am so loving this that I had to share!

LO Credits: Papers - Ping Designs Laidback (LOVE this kit!!)
Template Lindsay Jane Designs (picture added at the bottom)
Fonts: Arial / CK invitation

10 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like a designer Parade of Homes room! Lucky you -

Jeanne said...

Looks great!!! Lucky you to have an Ikea nearby...

Enjoy your space!

Kari said...

Totally *love* your LO!! Nothing quite like an organized kid and craft space ... IKEA adorns the walls of both my playroom AND craft room ;) You are ROCKIN' on the LOs!!! Great job keeping up with your challenge! And I LOVE your son's invitations!!!!

Anonymous said...

I KNEW it!

(it looks great - are you sure it's from IKEA?!)

xoxoxo
sw

Carol said...

Your room looks great and the layout is organised to match the room. Love both!
Carol :-)

Anonymous said...

Donna...Love your new scraproom (it looks awesome)! Great job on your LO's too. Can your parents adopt me???

Unknown said...

OK, what a cool organised room Donna!!

Unknown said...

Here's the scoop: There are two pieces of furniture in our home that are not from IKEA. Whoever says you can't find nice stuff at IKEA doesn't know what they are talking about, lol.

The LO is really nice. I like that template. I have it too.

Anonymous said...

looks great Donna! I can't wait to get a bigger house with a bonus room so we can do this! I'm not missin my sb room as much as I thought I would. It's not like I ever scrapped!

LivE said...

i love ikea. :)

and i love your scraproom.

and i love your layout of it.

one day, when i grow up, i want a scraproom of my own too.

LOL!