Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Flying Around

Ok... I made it halfway through LOAD. I'm not sure I'm going to keep playing... I'm really proud of myself for getting this far - but I'm actually getting a bit tired of sitting at the computer.

Here is Day 15


Credits are as follows:

Credits: Paper Amy Tanabe Navy Fall
Template Designer Digitals Ad Challenge Kelly Mize
Star: Jen Wilson Wooden Star - recolored
Font: CK Neat Print, CK Regal
Photo - Dusti Nakamura with Photoblast Midnight color action.


Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

I absolutely love this layout. It is beautiful and striking in it's simplicity. The journaling is fabulous.

Thank you for sharing!

While I hope you rethink not continuing the LOAD challenge (selfish because I want to see more) I do understand it takes time to get these done.

Love, love LOVE this one!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I came back to check out those "tag" questions. This is my first tag and I am lame! Of course I love the picture. Oh, I really need to figure out those actions!

Kari said...

This is a really fantastic LO!! The simplicity makes it so visually WOW! You always do such a fantastic job :)

Jackie said...

Oh this one is a scraplift for sure :)